Tuesday 1 October 2013

Killzone Shadow Fall 50 Gigabytes

I have downloaded a lot of big games in the past onto my consoles, in terms of memory size, but I think this tops the majority of them put together, Killzone Shadow Fall will comes in at a 50GB download for the PS4 if your purchasing it digitally.

In an interview with Eurogamer, Sony UK boss Fergal Gara stated the size of Shadow Fall was 'cracking on for 50GB' but also highlighted the download as you play feature. As the name suggests, the feature allows you to start playing a game whilst its being downloaded, a good thing as It might take a while to download.

Although I mainly purchase hard copies of the games I play, I am increasingly choosing to buy games digitally, but if Killzone: Shadow Fall is at 50GB then its one game I will be buying on disk. My curiosity now turns to the memory size of other next gen games, and whether they will be as big as, or bigger, than Shadow Fall in terms of memory.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment