Thursday 9 October 2014

New Features Coming To Xbox One


Dashboard themes and the ability to take screenshots will be coming to Xbox One in the future, according to Xbox boss Phil Spencer. During an interview recently, Spencer was asked if background customization and themes would be coming to Xbox One in the future.

"You will see it, I was told that themes and background pics are something that we're working on. And screenshots, I know people beat me up about screenshots. These are things that we're working on, the team's done a great job with the monthly updates, some of the things are just down to prioritization or the time of development. But I know people like to customize the look of their dash and I think both themes/backgrounds and screenshots are things that I know people will want so we're going to deliver on them. I can't give you a 'when' yet, but people should know that they are coming."

0 comments:

Post a Comment