Saturday 19 September 2015

What's Mike Playing? - Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

Hey all and welcome back to Another episode of What's Mike Playing? the series in which I give you a quick look into one of the current games I am playing.

This week I had to give A peek into what is easily one of my favourite next gen games so far and that is Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I am not exactly very far into the game at the moment mainly because I keep getting distracted with side ops and attaching balloons onto anything that move in the game (How is that A thing now?)

This awesome piece of craziness from Hideo kojima is so much fun that I had do A video of it also this is Channel first as it is the first time I have brought you A horse Surfing on the top of A military truck Check it out!!!

I hope you enjoy the vid and thanks for watching.




0 comments:

Post a Comment